If the steering cannot be centered within the trim adjustment range, reset the steering neutral position following the steps below:
Turn on the chassis
- Make sure that the transmitter is powered off.
- Make sure that the steering trim knob is at the center.
- Power on the chassis.
- Set the front wheels to the center with your fingers.
- Push and hold the pairing button on the chassis for three seconds.
- Power on the transmitter. The neutral position should have been corrected. If not, repeat above steps.