2007 Silver State Nitro Challenge was held from March 22 to 25 in
Las Vegas. It was very famous and major race in USA.
Cody King who drove the Kyosho Inferno ST-R got the title of 1/8 Unlimited
Monster Class (Truggy Class), as well as 3 Kyosho Inferno ST-R was
into A-Main Final.
It was great result for Kyosho. Thank you very much for Cody King!
The result of the A-Main Final is as follows:
1. Cody King - Kyosho/Sirio
2. Taylor James - Jammin/OS
3. Adam Drake - Losi/Trinity Drake
4. Mike Truhe - Losi/Novarossi
5. Chad Bradley - Jammin/OS
6. Bobby Tillman - Mugen/Ninja
7. Travis Amezcua - Losi/Novarossi
8. Ryan Lutz - Kyosho/Sirio
9. Casey Peck - Losi/Trinity Drake
10. Jeremy Kortz - HoBao/Werks
11. Marty Korn - GS/Werks
12. Taylor Peterson - Kyosho/Werks
13. Kris Moore - Mugen/Ninja
14. Jeff Guest
15. Scott Hughes - Mugen/OS